2016 Ferrari California vs. 2016 Lamborghini Huracan for St. Louis, MO
Ferrari and Lamborghini have been competitors since Enzo Ferrari told Ferruccio Lamborghini to go build his own cars instead of complaining about his. The feud that started in the early 1960s continues on today, but instead of verbal jabs, Lamborghini and Ferrari manufacture some of the most advanced supercars available today. The 2016 Ferrari California T and the 2016 Lamborghini Huracan both provide fantastically powerful engines paired to a RWD drivetrain, but which model should auto enthusiasts actually prefer when it comes to performance and design?
Already have your mind made up? Check out the new supercar inventory available at STL Motor Cars and contact our product specialists to get more details on availability and delivery.
2016 Ferrari California vs. 2016 Lamborghini Huracan: Performance
When comparing the performance of a 2016 Ferrari California T and the 2016 Lamborghini Huracan, it’s important to notice what isn’t there. The V10 engine included with the Huracan not only comes with two more cylinders, but it also provides greater power than the V8 included with the California. Key differences in performance specs include:
|2016 Lamborghini Huracan||Model||2016 Ferrari California T|
|5.2L V10||Engine||3.9L V8|
|573 HP||Horsepower||553 HP|
|3.3 seconds||0-60 MPH Acceleration||3.5 seconds|
|199 MPH||Top Speed||196 MPH|
|7-speed dual-clutch automated manual||Transmission||7-speed dual-clutch automated manual|
In addition to the differences under the hood, the 2016 Lamborghini Huracan also holds several advantages over the 2016 Ferrari California in several other aspects.
- 8-piston front and 4-piston rear brakes included with the Huracan for greater stopping power
- Specially designed Pirelli tires made specifically for the Huracan
- The Huracan comes with a redesigned nose to create additional downforce
2016 Ferrari California vs. 2016 Lamborghini Huracan: Design Features
While the 2016 Ferrari California T was engineered to evoke memories of Ferrari’s past, the 2016 Lamborghini Huracan is designed to inspire with an exterior that will stir your soul, while the interior provides the security and comfort that a supercar owner requires. Both the Ferrari and Lamborghini come with leather race-inspired seating and aerodynamic body designs, but there are several unique differences that discerning collectors will want to be aware of.
- 19-in. Kari wheels give the Huracan an aggressive stance, while the Ferrari is more classically styled
- The Lamborghini was developed with a carbon fiber and aluminum hybrid body, making it stronger and lighter than previous models
- The Huracan is almost 500 lbs. lighter than the California.
- The Lamborghini provides a fully customizable interior with several options for seating and trim to complement the intelligent, intuitive cockpit
2016 Ferrari California vs. 2016 Lamborghini Huracan: Advanced Technology Features
Have you always wanted to customize the performance of your supercar? The 2016 Lamborghini Huracan was developed to deliver the on-road performance the way you want it with several features that the Ferrari California T simply doesn’t offer.
- Dedicated steering setup for improved overall agility
- Customizable stability and traction controls
- Driving mode calibration to deliver the enjoyable experience you want
- Specific chassis settings for greater control over your Lamborghini experience
Are you ready to add the 2016 Lamborghini Huracan to your exotic car collection or make it your first supercar? Get in touch with the brand specialists at STL Motorcars to schedule a test drive or get more details on customization. Our team can be reached through our online contact form or by phone at (636) 489-3788.